Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Started Working Out

I sort of started to work out yesterday. It was just doing some fancy stretches that supposedly increase flexibility to your spine. If all goes well, I may look about two inches taller, which would be nice for me. Haha. If not, oh well it was fun buying the book and doing something different. It supposedly takes about 27 weeks to see some true gains. I totally wonder if it's going to work, so I'm going to also add in what I'm supposed to be eating. I'll be working with weights as well just to see how my progress ends up. It's pretty nice that I also built a database form to log while I work out. It's a cool incentive for me. I don't have any trouble feeling I'll keep up with it. Time for me to go back out there and earn some money to pay off my education. Haha.