Saturday, December 12, 2009

Understanding the meaning of letting go

This is really important sometimes because in life, people can sometimes be a jerk and set you up in some trial you don't want to be in. This has really happened with me. I'm understanding that my side I was being really sensitive and very frustrated at the same time. It was so hard to overcome this area and not do criminal activities with these people. I'm sort of hacker too man if I want to be because I have a degree in Computer Science, not the business-oriented side, the side that focuses on the architecture of computers. Haha.

I'm just kidding about being a hacker, of course. I think I'm really finding a lot of new things in my life and enjoying a feel of a better sense of freedom and maturity. I'm not going to be a mean guy anymore or really hurt other people. I'm just going to be nice about everything to the best of my ability. Even though people may see things a little differently, I have to do my best to explain things without being selfish in general. It's not all that hard to do, if you manage to let go of all your frustrations. I need to explain things without raising my voice and appearing fully angry about things. It's happened with me a few times, and I got away with them but it's not healthy on the long-run and I know that evil people out there would want to get that angry and cause anarchy. I'm just not in the mood for that stuff anymore.