Friday, December 11, 2009

Putting On More Weight and Less Fat

Okay this posting is purely just messing around little with myself and developing better inner humor as I write this. It's just a pretty humorous oxymoron in my opinion. I can see how it might have its usage for someone who is really skinny and needs to add weight. Maybe he just works out so much and then starts gaining muscle, so it really sort of it makes sense actually. Wow, I thought it really wouldn't work out.

With this example that I just described, that's how it is in an argument sometimes. We all need to contribute to our statements that can look logically like a contradiction. I've been sort of bashing or in a less offensive sort of conduct berating someone in writing (hehe), which is definitely uninvited by the whole universe but not really constituting to harassing, because they fail to justify their accusations or points that can aggravate someone like me. In a way, making a point with another accusation like this person has been doing with me and is now trying to hide his face from the whole world, which I need to work with on encouraging him back to good health; is really adding in more contradictions. I spoke with a lawyer and tried to describe it and, she was like "What" the whole time. Haha.