Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Setting Up Personal Schedule

I see what I really want to do. It's going to be very highly difficult for me because of my energy level not being so proactive all the time. It's really easy for me to get so caught up with video games for awhile, and I know it's pretty fun to play with other friends at the same time. I am just going to stick to what I want to pursue after.

Working out is going to start being fun. I have created a database where I can track all my exercises. It's a pretty cool chart using OpenOffice Base. I was working with it yesterday with the online help files. It's a really neat invention. There's a sample CD-Collection template that you could use and to create a form to track things. Base is not a difficult thing to use, and I think it just requires an interest of wanting to learn it. With my computer background and learning to apply myself, I think I can pick up on the technologies while having fun doing something with them. It feels like a rush, and it's a lot of hard work, but in the end it's pretty cool stuff.