Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sticking To Good Values

Okay, this is just having fun again. I'm going to start working really hard and now I'm going to deal with the high point and low points of my life in the season that I have already gone through. In the past, it might been pretty difficult for me to understand some situations, but now I'm doing pretty well. I'm not worried about a lot of stuff anymore and just need to work very hard. Being as real as possible seems to be good for me. To really stick to the principles of the Bible, it's really making me realize the freedom that is associated with it. The goodness that is so much a part of it. The peacefulness and satisfaction I get out of it is so much of a marvel for me. I want to really live in the truth, while being aware of everything that is going on in this world. I'm pretty much ready to see how the world could sure use the righteous savior in this lifetime. To go above myself and do the right things and to never worry about being in a high or low position with myself.