Sunday, December 20, 2009

No need to be so mad...hmm, oh really?

Okay this posting is going to obviously only offend those who are trying to find something bad with me. I'm not going to make it that easy and be so open in this blog for those types of people. Obviously, it seems like writing nothing but good stuff about myself would be a plus for me right?

Especially if I'm not around those people who have sort of been a lost cause with me, then I guess it's going to even offend them even more if they look at this posting. I don't know why this seems to be the case for me, but I'm just going to rely on what I did in the past to sort of help me see through some things for the future. It's a hard world out there, but what's so important is continuing in the path of surrendering to God. I'm not really in the mood for cracking out of my faith; however, it took a lot of applying some personal tests to get to the faith that I'm currently in.

I really need to stop being so punctual in this world with everything now. I refuse to see myself going through a hard time and being so frustrated now. It's a decision that I need to be constantly making for myself. No matter how hard the world gets to you or others do things that really pull your strings. No matter these things because God's love brings me an abundant life.