Friday, December 4, 2009

Okay

I'm okay. Just need to relax. I'm doing fine. I really need to just go in and do what I can. I do have what I'm looking for. It looks like I need to keep searching around for bigger opportunities and investing in a company. Right now, I really am going to have to do the best I can. I am going to have to do things that are not very well thought upon by others. Just have a simple job and feeling good about a work that you can go everyday to is such a cool feeling.

What I'm looking for deals with helping others. I would also like something related to technology. I am going to be studying a lot and building upon more knowledge because I need to do this. I need to go out there and work, so I can build some money to test on other things. As long as I don't place myself in a huge deficit and make a consistent effort, then I should be fine. I guess I don't really care about my weaknesses right now. I know what my strengths are and that it surpasses my weaknesses. What I support is the full counsel of God and the truth that is embedded in the pages of the Bible. It's hard to believe and some may think I need to get some help still and in that time, I would have to just talk to them about it by saying they told me that and I just want to get it cleared, even if they feel harassed. I can also do this in front of others too and do it in a nice way without getting too caught up with my emotions. It seems like the best way to approach it and it's going to be a lot of effort on my end. It all seems like a waste, but it's better than nothing in getting rid of my frustrations.