Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finishing What You Started

There's a list that I am going shamelessly put in what I'm going to finish now. Right now, I am an independent contractor who has several opportunities if I am willing to travel far and am smart in how I manage my hours. I am also in line for the cool job with employment.

Here's my list that I'm going to finish if I make it so far in life:

1. Make a video game

2. Write a book

3. Convince some girls to let others see me on their facebook profile. =D (more on this later)

4. become employed at a radio station

5. get a license to drive a stupid bus

6. become a trained medical transcriptionist

7. put a website while applying all this naughty training with earning money

8. become an all-around I.T. expert

9. grow taller, get a six-pac, become a triathlon athlete

10. start giving money away (that I earn from having good cash flow) like crazy to good charities and wonderful organizations like a good Biblical based ministry.