Thursday, December 3, 2009

Making Room For Writing

I have been working on a lot of stuff. I realize that sometimes when I justify my meanings appropriately, even if others temporarily see me as being wrong somewhere, I can pass for being an okay individual. Sometimes, it really takes a long time because there are also other areas where I can fall prey under by being hypocritical.

I'm planning on joining a writer's group and going to check out a meeting. I have been working on a story, which is pretty cheesy but sort of fun and creative to talk about. A friend of mine thought it was funny to listen to and thought it was cool that I've been writing about some imaginative story. It must in a way be pretty respectful. I think I have the tools to mark my behaviors into becoming a normal and steadfast and pretty dedicated individual now. It's really thanks to a lot of good people and mainly to Jesus. Jesus' life really shines brightly in my life. What Jesus did on the cross to pay for my sins, it really fueled my life completely in a direction that gave me fire and a life where I could breathe again.