Monday, October 17, 2011

Avoiding Future Headaches

This time I'm going to make sure that when I commit to something that involves money, I really have the money for it and will be able to be pay it off fast. I believe that I'm more experienced so common sense should say that I might be decent with doing business now. Using OPM is really controversial, so the next time I try it out, I'm going to make sure that I already have enough cash for myself to back out of it now in case anything goes wrong for me. I pretty much over-strained myself in the credit card usage but now I should be able to put myself back in good standing and keep it that way now.

All of this money stuff was about just doing business and trying to make a living. I understand now, so I've lived a pretty exciting life putting myself over the edge dealing with finances. I really think doing stocks and investing could be really up my alley now because I'm just really excited about it. However, I'm going to put my own money into it and be wise about it by practicing before putting my own money into it. It's something I want to do and while having something to support myself, I can put a little time into investing and should be able to find a way to make some additional income without putting too much effort into it.

I am no longer going to procrastinate dealing with business. I'm just going to go in and do the best I can to conquer it while using common sense in business terms. It may seem like I'm a ruthless business leader but then again, I would like to make some good financial sacrifices to practice being pious while not worrying about money in general. Yeah, maybe that additional fun might be something I could afford giving up if it would convert to godly results in improving society. This is all based on me trying to be a follower of the Bible in its purest form. The Bible also says to be on the lookout for all types of greed, so that means watching out for those people who might want to take advantage of a person's wealth too. Hey, proverbs found in the Bible are really intelligent too.