Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where I'm At Right Now

I used to feel like being bored about something was the worst thing in the world for me. I'm starting to get used to the feeling, so now it's time for me to realize what I'm supposed to do right now. Regardless of feelings, I do have needs and wants just like everybody else does. All I can hope for is that I find something that will fit in place for me with the ones that I'm not so sure about. Everywhere else where I can maintain some level of competency, I might as well work hard at it.

This must be a difficult thing for some people in my shoes to realize, but where I'm at is that I'm still pretty young compared to people in their mid-30s or 40s. What I do with my time now is going to have a dramatic effect later now. The adage of live like there's no tomorrow is something that I've always tried to live up to by having fun to the best of my ability. I'm going to have to act like I need to keep pushing until it's the end for me now. What I mean is that I'm currently in a state where I should be investing and that if I run out of time somewhere in my life, then at least I can personally live up to my expectation of fully doing what I wanted to do in the first place.

It was really hard for me to juggle these issues of feeling that I lack time and then I should just go blow my time off on having fun. I now see quite a bit of the more mature side of things now and how it balances with my desires.