Monday, October 17, 2011

Making Final Preparations

It looks like just having a job now, I'm going to be able to catch up with making payments on all of my card debt. I'm just feeling really excited at the thought of finally being normal again in my financial area. I believe I've learned a lot throughout the process and how some people might be really out there to hustle consumers into giving them more money so they could make a living.

When I was younger, it looks like I was more susceptible to having a dirty mind but now that even feels like old news and something I might have a really good understanding of now. The Bible pretty much says to not covet or lust after things which is probably about learning to behave well and accepting the truth about the condition of man. I'm tempted to want to myself look good in like a holy appearance type of deal, but then I know that I have hidden some bad stuff about me which is not related to really anything in general except my own personal preferences. This means that I haven't done those illegal drugs or any criminal transactions, and I am very sure of it.

I guess I can really give people a hard time because there's really not much on my record. If I really become honest and fulfill the requirements that I'm supposed to do, then usually I come out okay. Getting some useful support from others is something I try to utilize too. Overall, I hope I manage to make it. I tried really hard and tried to delay everything, but now I really need to live up to facing everything to put myself back on track.