Sunday, October 2, 2011

Million Things To Do

Yesterday, I had a seriously interesting day. There are obviously many roads I can take now, and I see how just working for some money flow if it's needed isn't really a wrong thing to do now. I used to feel immoral about going to a job place especially if it was something my heart wasn't set on doing. I'm just now doing it because I need the money-not that I really love money or anything, I just really need it now so it can help me live a desirable life and to be able to assist others.

There are millions of opportunities a person can take for starting up a career. It took me awhile to realize all the different paths I could take, even if hypothetically I had a shady public record. Thank God, I don't have anything bad on my record. I guess I passed the test that God put me on, but just barely. I'm starting to see things more clearly like how a wised up adult should see things.

I understand that if people are going to block me on their Facebook page, and it's not that I haven't experienced it, then I could always move on anyway and find other people to add and make more friends eventually. It's going to be hard, but it's something I feel very confident over doing now for the long term. It used to feel really battering for me, and I was a little vulnerable to criticism at the time, but now it doesn't really bother me anymore. I know how to respond back and get what I want out of them now. So technically, if I had more time I would have made the people who blocked me on Facebook unblock me. I guess I'm just that good enough to be able to do it no matter how difficult it may seem to others.