Monday, October 17, 2011

Future Plans

I'm pretty much going to just let this blog sit and with all the stuff I've revealed hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much from it even though I suppose that I did. I feel a lot more comfortable in my own shell and since I'm trying to follow the practical applications found in the Holy Bible which is really about loving God and others then it might reflect being in okay standing from a legal perspective in the United States which is where I'm currently making my home. Hey, living out what a fully-fledged Christian is supposed to do isn't really committing any crime anyway.

Wow, some people must have had it really rough especially with news I still hear about in how Christians are still being incarcerated in some countries. Persecution may still be around so it still means the Bible is being truthful about it, and how it could be relevant in today's terms. Basically, being a rude or selfish person and then claiming to be persecuted isn't really what the Bible had in mind for those true believers who follow it.