Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Goals

My goal is to pretty much be able to stay at home most of the time with no financial worries and to be able to raise a lovely family while being able to play with some cool gadgets, learn about technology, and study about health the way doctors would. Also, I would like to be able to get a greater grasp of the Bible each year and let it improve my relationship to loving God and others- for this is the greatest commandment in the Bible and it's a great one indeed if a person looks deeply into it. In order to get to what I'm looking for, I really need to work hard at it.

Watching T.V. as fun and enjoyable it can be gets really exhausting and tedious for me now. I'm just not in the mood for it that much anymore especially when I feel like I have a lot of other stuff to conquer in this world. One of these days, I will be obtaining this goal of mine and hopefully it will be a keeper for me and ensure a decent quality of life for me. To top it all off, I want to get a couple more inches taller still so I'm going to be working at that too and also work at becoming a world class athlete.

As hard as my goals seem, if I really work hard at it everyday regardless of how bad I'm feeling then maybe I'll be a little closer to getting there. It's going to be about taking it step by step for me and that's pretty much where I have to start with. One of these days, I feel like I'll be in a wonderful place so might as well make the right choices morally and physically for myself to increase my chances of getting it sooner.