Monday, October 3, 2011

Letting Go Of Sins

This is a prayer that I made just right now. I guess being at home right now with nobody here and pretty much like on break, it makes it a lot easier for me to slip up especially when there's nobody keeping me company.

This is pretty much my prayer- I guess the guidelines that I'm trying to stick to is depending on my personal faith in Christ to keep me from continuing in a path of sin and to allow him to guide me away from it. By doing so, I'm actually doing the right thing which is what really matters to me.

Maybe trying to always stay in touch with my wife in a pretty consistent manner even though it feels like a couple hours sometimes drags might actually keep me on my toes. The common slip ups that I think some losers do is that they want to still try to be selfish even though they accept their personal downfall. Hopefully, this prayer I'm sharing is something I can relate with somebody in this world:

Dear God,
Please forgive me for my sins from having lack of self-control and sinning against your will while knowing it at the same time. I wish to completely depend on you for direction. I want to sometimes settle myself for being more than average and then it causes me to live out impulsively in a selfish manner. Please guide me away from this sin and keep me on a path of purity. I know what your will is, so please soften my heart to accept it and keep me from pursuing after my sin from having a hard heart.