Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dealing With Exhaustion

I haven't worked out a lot as I did yesterday in awhile. I guess I need to take things slightly more easy and keep trying. The mind is the most motivating factor to me, and it seems like the more I engage myself into something no matter how hard I try, I just have to keep pushing it with whatever I can do and just research on it whenever possible.

I guess writing out goals for me have been useful because it has been fulfilled one way or another for me. Like I wrote about how I was trying to make myself taller and then bing! it happened for me. Another time was wanting to lose weight and that also has happened for me too.

I guess in a way, writing about my goals is really powerful and in some cases if my goal is to work against someone whose reading it, it could be really scary for the person because he or she isn't running away from it anytime soon. I don't necessarily have to go into all the details with what my goals are so basically it's just general stuff that I would personally like to accomplish.