Sunday, October 9, 2011

Body Workout Goals

I've mentioned probably the last week that writing goals on this blog has been very powerful for me because I have actually managed to get them done no matter how ridiculous my desire was regarding it. For working out purposes, I'm looking at becoming a full triathlon athlete so that means being able to do a 2 mile swim, 100 mile bike ride, and full marathon all in one day. I know how crazy that seems to accomplish, but I'm setting my mind to it now.

Currently, my job requires me to be quite physical so the only way I'm taking care of it is by doing push ups, sit ups, and some running all in one day. My current repertoire for now until I have enough money and a break to be able to stay home more often and work out is to do only 60 pushups all in one set of repetitions, three sets of 20 situps which will eventually be combined into just one set of 60, and jogging or running nonstop for at least 17 minutes. This current repertoire isn't really that difficult to accomplish for me, but it keeps me on my toes per say. I mean I've been sore for the last couple days and probably am going to feel it on my abs and legs for the days to come but oh well, the pay off is that I'll be able to endure more strenuous activity at work for some heavy computer job I'm applying for.