Saturday, October 8, 2011

Going To Be Gone For Long Time

I'm not going into anything metaphysical or something related to that which would convey that I'm going to shut down this blog. No, nothing like that- I physically mean that I'm going to gone to go working. Hey, everybody has to work for food- this is like a basic, general requirement for everybody. The secret to life is that there is no free lunch, unfortunately for children; I guess they better wish they grow up faster so they can obtain a dream job.

Boy, being out on the road especially with a decent job with okay pay is going to be something I have to do for myself because I really want to be a part of some safe investments later. In other words, if I can invest with the money I'm trying to save up then it will teach me a lot of valuable lessons as I work hard at investing right!

Everything requires diligence and hard work for me to good at anything; even mastering a video game is a work of art for me- basically, I would have to wake up really early and then dedicate myself about say 12-14 hours a day to get really good at a video game and then show off my skills to any onlookers. Likewise, if I ever treated school with that type of attitude I would be called a geek- I don't mind because I could just state facts about stuff or even slightly exaggerate some detail and people would sort of want to agree because of my credentials of being a geek; see how I could take advantage with the image of a nerd?