Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day

I didn't know today was Columbus Day. Oh well, I guess I've been trying to do other stuff because I'm just so bored right now. I think being outside the home everyday to do something would be really meaningful for me now. Doing a lot of things is just getting really boring now so I really should just deal with the boredom and study hard.

Man, my mind is just totally out of it from not being able to focus so well right now. I shouldn't really put this precious time to waste and do dumb things. I'm going to just really try to get something done now and to use my time wisely for something important. I might as well just spend my time doing some more over-preparing for some things to pass away the time now. I think venturing outside the home long term for taking up an occupation is going to be of benefit to me because I'll be able to see new sights and possibly become more mature. I'm actually pretty excited about it, so before I leave I should just pretty much spend my time thinking about what I'm going to need and just be really ready in a timely manner.