Sunday, October 9, 2011

Becoming One With The Self

Okay, so I've been getting ahead of myself and posting a lot. I'm just trying to get as much as possible done because when I get back, I just want to see if I can catch up. I'm planning on being gone the next month before I get to type again during the Christmas break, but then again, I might not even have time when I'm back during around that time.

It looks like there's going to be a break somewhere in this blog because I was having overall a good time trying to put something on here for an average of one post per day, which feels abnormal for me right now because I'm anticipating on being gone for the whole year. Maybe, I won't be able to live up to it up to the next year, so there's going to be that uncontrollable gap for me.

Anyhow, I'm sure if all readers read every single of my post then it would really get them to catch up on some interesting posts because I'm sure I might have one or two of those just to try to be modest. Basically, I'm trying to get anymore baggage out of the way by typing on this blog. It seems to be doing a good job with that for me.