Saturday, October 8, 2011

Here's That Feeling Again

I need to face the realities of growing up now. I may have been a sorry loser in the past with all my accomplishments which is pretty much being a normal guy in a smaller than personally expected physical body. Literally, when I walk in crowded spaces from being a descendant of short Asians, I see taller people all piled up in front of me and with like maybe a couple being shorter than me. For this reason and being a little older, I don't really care if a celebrity walked into my home and claimed who he or she is- man, I don't really care that much about asking for an autograph and photo taken. I just don't seem to really care about those types of things anymore now. I guess it's a type of purgatory I felt like I was going through to try to be playful about my past situations.

I guess if I was a celebrity, I would just want to go to places and be recognized enough and then not be hounded by stalkers and paparazzi because it would feel so weird. I guess I really hate being by myself and would like to be in the company of someone nice most of the time- I guess that's why I would want to stay married to my wife.

Gracious people who don't really have to struggle with typical ideas of adolescence while being adults and can stay single for the rest of their lives are just really awesome people. Not to mention, there are single morons though, especially in guys- it's not uncommon for them to have a wife too like myself- hey, as long as they are always sweet to their significant others, I think that's what counts the most. However, if I have struggled with it from the start then I guess I'm going to have to stay married with my current wife and try to have her put up with me congenially. I'm just an average dude who thinks he's a lot smarter then he is sometimes; it's wrong for me to think that way- I'm still just trying to get by like the rest. I have a long life ahead of me and being miserable most of the time isn't the way I want to be headed because I'm going to be alive through it all, so might as well invest my time wisely and learn from an accurate and honest source- the Bible.