Sunday, October 2, 2011

Prioritizing Properly

It's really important to be able to prioritize personal time to be able to feel sufficient and think like living a pretty happy life. When we go throughout life living, we develop some needs or come across some chores that really need to be done. Being a guy who just wanted to play hard all the time and be left alone most of the time, I felt lonely after awhile so I guess it didn't work out for me.

Now, going out with some group of good friends and doing stuff together; trust me when a girl organizes an event, it seems like other girls come along too and therefore, it attracts more guys in the beginning. I think there's always been maybe a little more guys than girls coming to those events, so I guess it speaks volumes in itself.

Okay, going back to what it's like with prioritizing- it feels good when it's completed. Sometimes, the day runs out and I have to sacrifice some fun but I think in the long run I would have time to do more fun things without needing to worry about things that stress me out from not having them done. Therefore, getting the necessary things out of the way first paves a foundation to do fun stuff later.