Monday, October 17, 2011

Just Doing Business

Okay, the stuff that some people did to me in the past is just a bunch of baloney. I don't really care about it anymore. I really need to focus on making a living just for the bare necessities. Anyhow, bagging on a church with how bad its policies and teachings were might carry some weight for me since I do claim that I want to follow the Bible. It's not really about shooting myself in the foot either. There are probably some really good churches out there which really care about getting involved with the community and helping out.

It's really about examining the fruits of some labor which is how the Bible wants to put it. What sort of makes me laugh is that I've heard from decent friends and kin that church people are really arrogant and narrow-minded hypocrites. I was really sensitive to those descriptions when someone accused me about it in the past, but I guess I'm over it and can laugh about the depiction about it dealing with myself. It's really about a measure of having good faith, and it is something that needs to be examined by looking at the fruits that come out of a person's effort. I guess good leaders can really guide some strong-willed followers to harvest wonderful fruits for others! What I mean by fruits are results of a person's hard work which is how the Bible depicts it as.

Maybe letting go of so much negativity from that one little church that acted like a weed I wanted to pull out of my lawn would help me see the bigger picture of what is supposed to be happening and inspire me from noticing the good things that are happening. I'm also pretty good at opening doors for myself and dealing with a bunch of people who can potentially give others headaches. Maybe, I can use this decent gift to try to help improve the lives of others in a loving way with a cheerful heart.