Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back To Posting

Okay, it's five days before Christmas now. I have an incredible amount of catching up to do now. Looks like I might actually be living up to what I said I would be doing which is splitting up each post to just one paragraph just to see what type of randomized stupid stuff I come up with. I think this is a great way to just cheat myself for the whole year but then again, I'm getting what I want to do. That being said, I'm probably going to be just letting myself loose and have no worries about people bashing me for writing something that goes against their morals or just plain offends them.

I've found some technique underneath all of this to try to still stay relevant and get people to just stay quiet. I guess that's the best way which is shutting them up sometimes.