Friday, December 23, 2011

Lalalalala

Okay, I'm really feeling like I'm losing it from having to write on here with only 48 hours left until Christmas. I just feel like I'm crunched with all my time and feeling like I'm pressured to buy these precious gifts and ensure that some people are doing okay- I think this is how I might say I feel like most of the time. It sort of makes you look good to be concerned about someone else besides yourself, family, or kids.

Indeed, it looks good to be not a brat in general but some people just seem to care like me anymore. I don't really overreact to people yelling at me anymore. I'm not going to tell them to stop yelling at me or feel like crying about it underneath anymore. If I made a mistake, then I admit it and try to move on if they won't let me fix it. More often than not, they force me to do something about it which is a bummer. I don't get to relax when it happens; I guess being a man, it might be interesting to get requests bombarded with me.