Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not In Mood For Writing

I feel like this the half of the time I actually do write on this blog. Yet, I put down something because I just have a forced habit so I'm going to be posting something, regardless of how lame or shameful my composition becomes. It's interesting when I seem to get myself laughing and then others start laughing too. It's very enjoyable and sort of fun so I guess it makes things a little more comfortable for me.

It might mean that I'm becoming a master at manipulating people's emotions or some liberal field of thought that causes some people to feel offended about this blog. I remember last couple years, I felt really locked up- I still hate the idea of using curse words to express myself even though I've come so dog gone close. I mean I use words that seem to be bad but in general, it's used for the purpose of conveying something useful, so I guess I remain thankful that I don't need to limit my vocabulary to vulgar contexts.