Sunday, December 25, 2011

Boring Stuff I Need To Go Over

During the holidays, I guess some people like to wake up, have breakfast, and go get their life over with. I can't say that I'm not one of those types of people. A few things I should be watching out for is to make sure that I haven't lost my normal routine because if I mess myself up, then I'm going to have a hard time again. I need to make sure that I'm still living this maintainable life without screwing up anything. I guess I just need to place energy and get used to this whole freedom and going somewhere I'm supposed to be placing myself in destiny.

I'm going to try waking myself up during the middle of the night and stay up for an hour because that's what I did in training. I'm also going to wake up a little earlier and work on managing my sleepiness. If I have a lot low-level intensity activities that I need to work on and if I stay awake to all of those, then I guess I won't have any problems staying awake when the drill sergeants push my sorry self and make me run around and do a lot of crazy stuff for them.