Friday, December 30, 2011

Bashing Thought Processes

I'm so good at being aware of this whole people being naughty towards me that I don't really have to yell to get my point across now. I might feel a little bothered by some things I listen to, but I'm laughing at the same time with those things too. After all, people are going to have to learn anyway to go somewhere in life. After all, jerks are people with feelings too and they fall big and get laughed at. I might think someone is the biggest jerk and be laughing all day about it like Chris Kuch. I just put down a name- he's a Texan bonehead. I don't think he would make Texas proud from what he did. Maybe his wife would even laugh a little too. Hey, love is strong! The thing that is funny is that it's him in a bad way.

I'm so used to bad things happening to me in these little things now. Man, I don't want to deal with the bigger side of things. I want to stay bothered with these little things- I just feel so comfortable being able to manage them now. Just not caring so much about some things doesn't mean that I'm always going to be a cow that walks into the slaughterhouse to get chopped up.

Man it's late. I don't know with what I'm saying, but it's getting me to chuckle quite a bit. I actually can transfer some of this to my smaller sibling who used to be like an annoying rival to me. I realize that when people ask me if I have a girlfriend or family to take care of, it's because they literally think the possibility of me having one. It's not just that they want to mock me or make fun of my short height. I've felt so defensive about my physical height, but it's gradually becoming less of a worry and when a tall lady smiles toward my direction, I don't feel so weird about it anymore.