Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lucky Number 13

I was told that I was lucky number 13 because I fell asleep at a safety meeting at a military installation. The thing was about driving safely and not being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It showed some gruesome police photos. There was a really pretty F.B.I. agent or something like that who attended and started talking about how I would have to see her if I got in trouble. With a million dollars, I think people would try just about the weirdest things. However, soldiers don't get paid that much. That being said, most of them want to good little boys and girls and serve their country. No, they want to be the strongest, disciplined fighting force in the world and be very cooperative with one another and really function at making a good purpose.