Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally Something Like A Peaceful Shrink

Pretty much, I imagine myself typing away and submitting these posts straight through a blank wall in a figurative sense. It's not much listening I'm receiving but nonetheless, I'm getting a good thrill of typing on here. Or maybe, not really. I can pretty much talk about the same thing and reword like I've been doing for the past posts. Actually, one or two of those posts might be pretty good and very original. I even surprise myself how much truth it may capture and really create some phenomena with.

I remember how I used to type word for word and go back and catch my grammar errors, if I had any of those skills back in those days. I just remember typing with personification that came out of a nut job because I was incoherent and caused some heads to spin. Man, I sacrificed my grade point average because of that- it was like a bad addiction I couldn't get out of. Nowadays, I'm learning to get out of nasty habits so let's see if I progress later.