Thursday, December 22, 2011

Trying To Finish Up The Year

I feel like being at home to do nothing makes it a lot easier for me to be susceptible to doing naughty things to myself. I don't think I should engage in that type of behavior and just find something to keep active with. I think with all this time that I have been given for the vacation along with a pretty decent amount of income with a pretty good housing condition, I should really take advantage of it and apply some discipline no matter how boring the going gets. I don't think it's about what I'm currently doing, but more about where it's leading now.

If I focus on stupid things, then that's how I've been keeping myself busy which is not very bright. I would like to focus on smart things and keep away from unnecessary distractions now. The thing that I'm having trouble is this feeling of having nothing to do and then blowing off time by doing something crazy to pump up my adrenaline. I think it's really all about having the right kind of heart when it comes to dealing with stuff in life.

Man, being of coming age it's getting really hard to ignore the thoughts of wanting to raise a family. It seems like a direction that would help out with maintaining some responsibility and enjoying stability. I am really weak in the flesh when it comes to dealing with that marriage stuff right now, so I sort of need to commit myself again in the right direction. I'm going to pretty much spend some of these days in prayer and seeking heavenly advice from Christ through searching the Scriptures and apply those principles that become revealed to me in his spirit.