Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh Man, What A Drag

I wish I could steal my little sister's Galaxy Tab and go online and just type something on this blog. It would have charged me something. My little sister might have asked me for an arm and a leg. I was the money provider throughout the vacation. I don't know- walking around fully loaded in cash might not always seem like a good idea. I'm like an ATM for loved ones then. I see what it would mean being a dad to like female triplets. Growing up with them, I could imagine the pains of listening to them just talk, talk, and talk about things - details that I never really wanted to think about.

Don't mind my bantering now of people and calling out people's names and making fun of them to pass a little time. The one thing I need to be careful of is how I present the truth. What I said in the past was honest, but I held back the Stone Cold Stunners because I wanted to be nice. It didn't get them to cooperate, so I got to see the selfish ambitions of some people. I already know how to control them; I knew it long before they did and I could have slaughtered them.

The reason why I didn't was because my heart was just sick and tired of doing it as a routine and not receiving the attention I was craving. Yes, I wanted to be talked to. They talked alright, in a really mean way but I got to listen to them talk and I had a thick skin underneath. If I have a thick skin, why am I writing about it and still going at it. I'm like an energizer battery- I just keep going once I start something until the mission is completed like a soldier's will.

Life isn't that bad- I seriously don't mind being laughed at for anything. I don't mind being yelled at about anything. I don't even mind people trying to force me to do stuff for them. I just don't really care about it. I love people- some I love to death way more than others. I'm just so aware of my surroundings because my eyes have been opened. I want to shout with tears of joy right now. I'm just so rejoiced about everything, and I'm giving this all credit to Jesus who reigns in heaven. I'm sure if I said some blessings, some people would shut up and not think like it; that's how big I'm aware of people's thoughts. I just know that I have to be humble because I can discern how a person is going to behave and not be afraid about it anymore. I'm a soldier whose completing a mission, and I'm not stopping for anybody in my path to serve the Lord I have chosen.