Friday, December 30, 2011

23 More Posts To Go

23 is a lucky number for some people- it's the lucky number that made my good friend win some money at a roulette table. For some people, it represents six championships and could have been more if the player didn't take a break. He says the best team in history is the team he played on- that is a lot of confidence he has in that team especially because it seems like he did most of the scoring and allowed everybody else to slack off a little. It's a small joke I recall from my childhood memories so don't take my words for it.

I don't recall the things I said today that made my little sister laugh. She just called me inconsiderate a couple times and that raised up a red flag to me. She told me to sit somewhere else but she does do a lot of talking these days- she even thought she could teach me how to do math better. I thought the accepted stereotype is that guys are better at math than girls in general. I guess that could be true because guys like to get serious with money so that requires crunching some numbers to figure out logically how to be breadwinners.

She didn't laugh at my cheesy lecture of how to do binary math. I told her that it was for geeks but would make anyone think "Duhhh!" Even if I can't get there and I do it half-minded or half-baked, I'm still going to get there whether people don't like it or not. Because that's when I'm the most nervous sometimes and not aware of how people see me and then they just go "Okay, wow" and just act all stunned. Maybe, it's my facial expression and their expectation of me to be a certain way but I just amaze them with where I'm taking something so they can't even see me in their gossip pool anymore.

That's what I'm pretty good at doing and I'm going to accomplish it. So the people who are affiliated and reading with that group, I'm going to accomplish something that I've always done in the past. This time, I have a strong tool which is not needing to ever raise my voice or be angry and literally make fun of the other person. In addition, I can provide thoughts that would seem like advice but in actuality, it would make them feel so ticked off that they would act like they can't see me around them.