Sunday, December 25, 2011

Planning Boring Stuff Again

From being part of the military, I've learned that every single thing I do has a purpose to accomplishing something. Whether it be me being punished for being a bad solider or not, I'm still aiming at reaching the prize which is completing the mission. I've made some mistakes and been punished for them in the first week of my training, and I guess the saying goes that it's normal. I want to really be a good soldier so I'm going to be sacrificing quite a bit while being a part-time soldier because I'm part of the U.S. Reserves. It's actually a little joke because I'm not a full-time soldier where I'm active and stationed somewhere in the middle of the U.S. on a desert. I'm actually going to be stationed pretty close to my home, which is convenient.

I shouldn't screw this up, so I'm going to get myself a second job. I wonder if people get the little inside joke that I am alluding to. By being part time, I only work during the most odd-ball hours which is just one Saturday and one Sunday for the whole month. I get a pay check for just working two days; man, I signed up for it. I'm going to get another job in the civilian world which is allowable in the Military Code of Justice.