Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need To Call Now

I have some card debt remaining still. Now, I only have some money in my bank account which is pretty enough to pay my bills. As long as I don't really injure my body, I should be in decent standing to withstand the cold weather in a military installation like Fort Benning when I go back in January. I'm back from training hard- I lost ten pounds and have a little bit of lining that looks like muscle forming on my abs. I guess I'm becoming a leaner and stronger soldier. I was surprised I could even do a pull up and hold it there for a little while- I used to not be able to do any; in fact, throughout the whole training I needed a spotter to do a pull up. All of a sudden, I did a pull up; wow, so amazing.

I guess it's normal for females to not be able to do a lot of push ups; so unfortunately, they can't really join the military even if they wanted to. There was this one female at the training who couldn't do any push ups and she became singled out and looked really weird, but in the civilian world she would be considered normal. In the military world, she is looked down upon which is pretty sad. She might be kicked out but she is improved from doing 0 push ups to 6 push ups in a matter of 8 weeks. I think that's a pretty low number of push up repetitions still, compared to my improvement from 25 to 43 in 8 weeks. In the U.S. Army, men and women are considered equal so by not doing those push ups, it invites alienation and being looked down upon or seen as a piece of turd by drill sergeants, females and males alike. There are some females who have busted out and do most push ups than males- kudos to them.