Friday, December 30, 2011

What Is An Inferiority Complex?

I have a question- I don't know if I have the symptoms of an inferiority complex. Just because I'm asking, does it mean that I might not? The reason for me laughing at my own insanity and craziness and resorting to how people feel about it- does that mean I'm aware of having this complexity and still engage in it like a fool? I sure hope not.

I guess I have the minimum prerequisites for this complexity. Yes, it's like taking a college class for me- I'm trying to dissect it down into something palatable for my soul. Oh well. I didn't mean to be born with this acute sense of how things might be going good and bad sometimes. I just had to get rid of the haunting spirits like the one found in The Christmas Carol. Man, those ghoulish creatures were so haunting and moaning the whole time. Hey, at least they were not bad as Scrooge was when he was a miser. It's because I think it's easier for people to know a Scrooge in their life- like that little kid who wants to keep his power ranger toy and not share it. Hmm, I wonder what toy Chris Kuch enjoyed and wanted to be stingy about.

What's about with me being lame with Chris Kuch? Is it about me wanting to do some hanging with Chris Kuch? I'm sure he would be enthusiastic about seeing my face even though I feel like I would project it a thousand times more. Chris might want to say, "Yeah, multiply zero times one thousand." Okay, then I say that it's a possibility but logically speaking, I'm enthusiastic so his pipe dream has to be over.