Friday, December 23, 2011

Clearing the Mind

My mind is not wandering off as it used to anymore. It's sometimes set on doing something that I shouldn't be focusing on. I'm really close to doing things right; I shouldn't let something I did to screw up keep me down. I guess I can pray for forgiveness when the Spirit ministers to me that I've been under sin. Having a sense of purpose and getting myself out of a small jam is something that's going to take me awhile to get used to, but I hope to get back on track again.

I'm starting to see the momentary distractions from not feeling it. It's a small cycle that inhibits me from being productive and possibly successful. There's a way for me to personally manage it and come out on top still- I know it's not that far away for me to turn it around and get ahead with my daily tasks again.