Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve everybody, and I hope all is well for the people who actually have read some stuff on this lame website. I can't see that it's boring for me anymore. Well, maybe I will in the next couple days I come to view this site and type some more repeated nonsense. It's been a lot of close calls for me; well, not really. I'm just trying to get by to the best of my ability and by just putting my focus into something and not losing heart at it, I'm actually getting somewhere.

I've read some funny material related to life which has kept me going during this holiday season. I guess it's good to have a nice laugh and not take something too seriously whereas others might want to. I think it's just good to look for the right things in life and just prepare for it with the right mentality and heart. It's like putting your best foot forward in going in for a job interview. Man, I've reeked at job interviews except for those company that don't care if you can't alphabetize from A to Z.

Actually, those companies that do pay people to do something for them and takes them out of the blue is actually better than nothing in this economy. Furthermore, I believe that many people disqualify themselves from even getting that type of opportunity for themselves. I pretty much had to do what I did because I needed the money and it was something that just had the right opportunity for me. Actually, I haven't really been put down for taking this decision from anyone. I might even leave some people speechless, but then again, I'm really deciding not to really be around them around because I entirely disagree with them in certain issues that really matter. It's not that I can't get along with them- I just don't think dealing with them would be in the best interests for both of us now.