Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm really grateful for the people who are alive and reading this beautiful website. I'm still saying nice stuff about it even though I'm probably going to bag on it later. I hope all of the people are doing really well and have something really good for them right now. I hope they're all happy and well loved in this unstable, economic times. I realize that people sometimes have trouble communicating what they're feeling when they feel frustrated or angry; with this nasty period the country has been through, it's not too hard for anyone to relate. There are so many events that has happened and from the job market being one of them that laid off workers who don't want to retire yet or still need the money, I guess sympathizing with others probably isn't that hard to do.

In a time of economic crisis, having a heart that's just filled with self-confidence and reassurance is a luxury to live by. I'm starting to realize that just about anyone can obtain what their desires are in life, regardless of age, income status, or education level. It's just that some decisions we made sometimes hold us back, or maybe they're something we want to ignore and not care about because the world is just too hard to be a part of. I know a guy whose a narcissist, very annoying, dumb, and foolish. He's probably reaching 30 in a couple years and he still spends his time playing video games and talking about how great he is at it while I watch him getting man-handled by the A.I. he plays against.

I guess some people like him just don't want to function at a high standard because he's tried so hard and given up. He wants to be sucked into some dark form of living because he feels it's necessary to survive. He does however have a conscience that doesn't want to screw up and look bad on himself; he spends his time mocking dumb behaviors so he wouldn't get engaged in it himself. From the choices he has made, he isn't really getting anymore and if he's heart has been set on something misleading which already appears, he can't really be of much use to anybody so I should just turn him over and see where he'll end up later. He seems to respect me a lot more because of the personal choices I made for myself- he can't really make fun of me anymore.