Friday, December 23, 2011

This Is Becoming Like A Really Painful Chore

I'm feeling glued on my seat right now typing about stuff that probably wouldn't make that much sense to the common person. I'm even skipping some words as a type now and not paying that much attention to the details that I should be engrossing myself in. I guess I'm not meant to be a real writer then. This could pretty much be interpreted as me wasting a great deal of my time right now.  I'm still engaging in this light activity because for some reason, it's bringing out something I like about myself.

I guess the more times a person practices at something, the more better he will become at it. I think something that I have been accustomed to in the past is pretty much spending long hours on something everyday. Well, I started out like that by watching T.V. I think just staring at the screen and letting my mind rot was not really something I can boldly state that I'm proud of.

Fixing and managing my computer was very frustrating back then, but somehow having no help I managed to do what I wanted sometimes except for the impossible things like learning to program software which was so hard and something I became addicted about learning. I think when my dad bought me a book on learning to program, and it didn't do what I wanted- I gave up thinking that there was nothing that I could do in making it work. I think the moment arose again when I was in college- when I was stumped on some programming task and couldn't find the solution- I pretty much just started all over and kept on studying all the different tools I could use and surely enough, I would come across a solution if not the best solution and use it to finish my project.