Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I Think I Did Wrong

I pretty much focused on the wrong thing and left myself feeling cheated. I should maintain a level of concentration and discipline by doing something that I know is productive and will induce happiness when I do complete the task. I am familiar with completing some very difficult tasks and feeling really filled and rejuvenated. I should utilize this need of responsibility to get something done over my break.

It's really easy to sit around and pretty much watch television like I did all throughout my schooling. It was fun sometimes but boring most of the time. It was when I got my hands dirty fiddling around with something using my screwdriver that things got a little interesting. It was really difficult to maintain the desire to work on a project, but I didn't understand a lot about life back then.

I guess I'm glad my writing while I reflect about my boring life is actually helping to motivate me.