Friday, December 30, 2011

22 Now, Patience Is Virtue

Patience is the key to success. I have a lot of patience now in addition to not really caring about some things. It's all about hard work man. It's all pleasing the soul and heart and worshiping the goodness that is provided in nature. As cheesy as that sounds, it's good to laugh out loud a little. A few times I bought some gifts that I thought were funny for some girls and they ended up thinking it was very cute.

I need to be very careful with that discernment however. I shouldn't really pick on anybody. I guess gifts are a different field where people get to be all bubbly and playful. When I smile about something and start laughing then I guess it's initially a big worry.

Man, those people in that group are really in for it. The thing is that I have time frame where I need to wait another year. I'm a year ahead of schedule. That means I get a whole year to plan very hard and come up with unexpected and useful things to knock them off their shoes. They're probably like "Oh great!" I'm really happy for them because I'm feeling a lot of enthusiasm on my side.