Friday, December 30, 2011

19 More Posts

Oh how I wish I was 19. I would do something about some things that I should have done. I would pretty much make life more happier for everybody else. I would take some sort of risk in the right direction and end up successful. It would be a risk then but then fast forward to today- it was a wise investment. Maybe, the things that happen in life are meant to occur and bring down people you know.

After making a reflection, it's an okay time to think about something sad. It's okay to let it linger for awhile. It's good to reflect on emotions all the time, but when it's time for chowing down on food- man, it's time to eat like an instinctual animal. Chowing down on that food really fast and then leaving the table makes my mom go like "What the freak?"

Okay, it's reflection time- putting a sad frown on my face. I just feel sad, but empty. There's something I'm missing in my life. I want to bring down that group- I don't care if they turn into killers and shoot themselves. I'm not going to assist them in anything, so maybe they'll just scream and slap each other a few times and then run out the door and come back the next day and repeat the process all over again.