Thursday, December 22, 2011

Conquering Unwanted Addictions

It could be really anything that a person might have trouble staying away from. Maybe that piece of chocolate is too good to pass up, so the guy might finish up three pounds of chocolate in one setting. I don't think that's very healthy obviously, but it could sure serve up being a laughing matter. I think overcoming these pitfalls is just a matter of recognizing one's strengths and then applying concentration to stay busy and just do the right thing.

My current problem when I'm by myself is thinking very incorrectly and out of line with the world, like I'm in my own bubble. It even is attached to my emotions from probably experiencing some positive reinforcement from it. I really need to retrain myself out of this immature pattern of acting and become a little more aligned with morally contributing at something.