Friday, December 30, 2011

Doing The Weird Smart Thing

I'm so good at it. Period. I'm at least okay at being smart in doing some weird things to people. I have made a judge laugh so hard before, I think. It's either a dream state or it really happened. I just don't recall so much. I think I was so worried about being in trouble but then it ends up with me catching a break because maybe my face was so concerned about stuff that during the stress, I managed to catch enough things about myself to end up with a satisfactory appraisal.

Or maybe, I just worried so much and show it that people just don't pay attention to me and I'm like there in existence as some sort of mythical creature to them. It talks- me. It eats- so much that I forgot what he had. I'm trying to talk like a third person and reflect on myself. Really weird I know.