Thursday, December 22, 2011

Six More To Post 1000

With this whole trying to average one post a day, it's getting really hard to want to write on this blog now. It just feels that way for the moment, but I'm still on here typing away with anything random that's going on my head. I don't seem to really care at the moment how ostentatious or impractical this blog appears. Anyway, I received complaints from my mom at one point who told me that I was an idiot for writing stuff on here.

The saying goes that practice makes perfect. I don't really see how useful this blog is going to be on the long run for everybody else at the moment. However, it seems like the more I focus on something genuinely good and use it for clever things, it seems to create an impact for me. I've had moments where I wrote up something that I've never even thought of and used the reflection to help myself.

Okay, there's something about me where if I'm accustomed to something and it doesn't go the way I want it, then I might feel a little irascible about it. I guess the extreme version of some criminals have rage that never goes away when they are irritated; they must be like sitting there in a dark corner while locked up and alienated from making any more friends. I think I'm learning to not care if something doesn't go my way- then again, I'm starting to laugh about it a little inwardly so I guess it's a decent defensive mechanism and helpful in keeping me cheerful about life and something to be thankful about always.