Thursday, December 22, 2011

Never Been So Popular

Honestly, I don't seem to really care about popularity. The heck with it, I've been celibate all my life- I'm saying it the G-rated way. I'm happy to celebrate celibacy which means that I never married. This implies a lot of things in a good way, which might even make some people a little jealous or wish they could turn back time. It's difficult actually when a person grows up and still have the desire of wanting to never marry. It can mean a lot of things for the person and disrupt some areas of confidence; however, it can all be changed by simply making the effort.

Putting a smile on your face over thinking about smart things and applying it isn't always a bad thing. Just do it. My count of people reading this blog has really dipped because I haven't been able to manage it that well for the last two months. I actually have a count on how many people are actually looking at this site.

Then again, I'm doing pretty okay according to my personal standards. I don't expect any surge of readers looking at this site any time soon.