Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feeling Heavy Duty Writing

I feel a headache at the thought of punching some keys to make up some random sentences right now. I guess that's how it's like to feel normal most of the time. I guess the other times I might feel weird is when I'm on this natural high with writing and then I write something I think is good, but when I read it later, it actually sucks. Oh well, life is filled with emotional contradictions all the time. What makes a good standard in writing anyway? With all these different styles, I guess the plaintive and tedious style of getting to the point with a simple opinion is how to write essays. I guess adding some flavor to it and then bashing things might really offend even the grader, but then I guess the grader is forced to give the writer an A while completely hating the piece because it's a well-composed draft.

Looking at things in a humorous way with this random setup can sometimes cause the brain cells to activate. I guess it's the part where a person puts his or her focus that breaks the person, so no matter how annoying a person becomes from making you laugh with silly jokes, I guess it gets to the point of staying focused and bringing in the money to support your family and yourself.