Friday, December 23, 2011

Writing Mania

Man, this is getting pretty swell. I wish you a Merry Christmas. I wish you a Merry Christmas. Good tidings for you and for all of your kin. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Feliz Navidad! Did you know that Feliz Navidad is a song that was supposed to originally be fully in Spanish? When the song was going to be aired awhile back in the states, there was a really conservative crowd who only wanted to hear music created by other white folk. That's why the song has some English in it- it's still a catchy tune after all these years and has caught on.

I guess I'm losing a little focus talking about Christmas now. I haven't really done any Christmas shopping. I asked if my sister needed anything, and she really didn't say. Maybe I'll get her a cheesy Ipod or something like that tomorrow for laughs. I know she wants that Ipad really badly; I guess I can look into it too. I think I really need to save up a little more before I can buy her a new BMW!